A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A parody of spy fiction, Blind Men is a boys' love visual novel that follows a young super villain as he carries out his first big heist.
As the nephew of a retired super villain, there's nothing Keegan wants more than to become one himself — unfortunately for him, with no experience and with very little time to get everything done, something is bound to go wrong.
- 50k+ words
- 2 romanceable characters
- English & Spanish languages available
- Different endings depending on your choices
- Keep the game as a cliché-filled parody, or turn it into a straight adventure!
- Get a Steam key (people who have already purchased the game included.)
- Writing & coding - KillerQueen
- Art - Adyrn
- Backgrounds - Alex Rill
- GUI & misc. coding - Potouto
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Official store now open!53 days ago
- Donations for Mexico earthquake + other ways of helpingSep 21, 2017
- Blind Men now on Steam + update!Jul 26, 2017
- Blind Men now on Steam GreenlightMay 25, 2017
- Game walkthrough added.May 17, 2017